T's and C's
These terms and conditions have been revised for us as a youth community to adapt to the changes brought in by isolation from Covid-19 and continue to evolve over time.
Last amended 25/03/2020
1. Parental consent must be given for young people to participate in online group chats and video calls.
2. Each video chat session or group chat will be hosted and monitored by two DBS checked and fully safeguarding trained leaders.
3. Recording or screenshotting conversations is not permitted.
4. We will not allow bullying or mean comments to be shared or individuals will be removed from the session and or group chat.
5. For video group chats all participants must be visable on webcam to ensure it is really them.
6. For video group chats registers will be taken of everyone who joins, no matter how briefly.
7. Parents are responsible for ensuring that their child is of an appropriate age to use social media platforms. Leaders will attempt to support this if we are aware of true ages.
8. As per our face to face sessions only leaders and young people are permitted to take part in closed group chats or video group chats.